Experienced Legal Representation in Collin County
At the Shapiro Law Firm, in Plano, Texas, our attorneys provide dedicated, caring legal service for criminal charges, divorce and other family law issues. We have the experience and resources necessary to protect your rights inside and outside of the courtroom while providing the comfort and support you deserve.
For more than 40 years, our lawyers have built a strong track record for achieving successful results in criminal defense, family law and personal injury cases.
Call us at 972-423-0033 to schedule an appointment for an initial consultation where we can discuss your case and your options.
Dallas-Fort Worth Criminal Defense
The Shapiro Law Firm defends individuals who have been arrested for criminal offenses in Collin County and Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, including misdemeanor and felony crimes, such as:
- DWI/DUI and other drunk driving offenses
- White collar crimes, including identity theft
- Drug crimes, including simple possession and felony drug offenses
- Sex crimes
- Family violence
- Juvenile crimes
- Assault, weapons charges and violent crimes
- Other state and federal charges
Learn more information about potential penalties upon a criminal conviction and when you should hire an experienced Metroplex criminal defense attorney to defend your rights. A Plano criminal defense attorney at the Shapiro Law Firm can provide the honest advice and aggressive defense you need when you are facing serious criminal charges.
Divorce and Family Law Representation
Family law issues, including divorce, child custody and property division, are often emotional and contentious issues that can be difficult to resolve. An experienced attorney can help you make sense of the complicated issues impacting your family and guide you toward an effective resolution. Our family law representation includes:
- Divorce, including how to prepare for a divorce
- Separation agreements
- Asset protection
- Property division, including cases involving complex assets, hidden assets and fraud
- Child custody and child support
- Assisted reproduction law, including surrogacy and adoption
- Family violence and emergency orders
- Relocation and modifications
- Fathers’ rights and grandparents’ rights
Talk with us about your family law matters and how we can help you resolve your disputes in an efficient and effective manner.
Contact the Shapiro Law Firm in Plano, Texas
When you need experienced representation in criminal defense or family law, contact us at the Shapiro Law Firm in Plano, Texas. Schedule an appointment for an initial consultation by calling our office at 972-423-0033 and learn more about your rights.