Aggressively Defending Your Rights and Freedom
White collar crimes such as fraud and identity theft are not usually viewed as negatively as violent crimes. Upon conviction, however, penalties for many white collar crimes are more severe than for violent crimes.
Given that many white collar crimes involve complex legal issues and lengthy criminal investigations, it is important that your case is handled by an experienced criminal defense attorney.
At the Shapiro Law Firm in Plano, we have more than 40 years of experience handling white collar crimes in Dallas-Fort Worth and Collin County and throughout Texas. Our lawyers appreciate the seriousness of these charges and will prepare a strong defense to protect your rights. During the investigation or after charges have already been filed, we will work closely with you to reduce or eliminate the penalties you are facing.
Call us at 972-468-0716 to schedule a consultation.
White Collar Crimes Defense
The lawyers at the Shapiro Law Firm handle a wide range of white collar crime cases, including:
- Fraud — Bank fraud, mail and wire fraud and other financial fraud charges have serious penalties.
- Identity theft — An identity theft conviction carries severe penalties, including prison time.
- Money laundering — Money laundering is a charge that allows the government to use financial information to connect you to other criminal charges.
- Theft — We defend employees and corporate officers who have been charged with employee or corporate theft.
- Mortgage fraud — “Operation Malicious Mortgage” is a federal program initiated by the Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI to aggressively pursue those involved in suspicious mortgage lending activities.
- Securities fraud — If you are being investigated for or charged with securities fraud, you need experienced criminal defense attorneys protecting your interests.
- Embezzlement — Misappropriating business funds is a serious criminal charge.
- Public corruption — Allegations of corruption among public officials can expose individuals to criminal charges and public scrutiny.
- Computer and Internet crimes — Internet financial crimes and online fraudulent activity are serious felonies.
Trust your future to a law firm that has built a solid reputation for getting results. At the Shapiro Law Firm, you can feel confident that your best interests are being protected during the entirety of the criminal process.
Consult an Attorney
Whether you are being investigated for a white collar crime or you have already been arrested, contact us at the Shapiro Law Firm and talk with one of our attorneys about your situation.