Creative Family Law Solutions
At the Shapiro Law Firm, we appreciate how difficult it can be to deal with divorce and other family law problems. When your children, your finances and your future are involved, it is important to talk with an experienced family law attorney to protect your interests throughout the process. Our firm will provide the answers you need and the representation you deserve for your family law matters.
Our Family Law Practice in Plano, Texas
The lawyers at the Shapiro Law Firm have been representing individuals and families in Collin County and the Dallas-Fort Worth area for more than 40 years. We will listen to your concerns and build a plan that is suitable for the circumstances, including how to achieve solutions that protect you and your children. We do more than fill out paperwork to file for divorce — we will help you understand your situation and work with you to achieve a successful resolution.
Our firm can assist you with a wide range of family law issues, including:
- Divorce — We guide people through the divorce process and resolve related issues in a timely and efficient manner. Whether your divorce is amiable or contentious, we can help.
- Child custody and visitation — Our firm provides results-oriented representation in matters involving parenting time, proposed child relocations, child custody disputes, and the rights of mothers, fathers and grandparents.
- Property division — We will work to protect your rights and obtain a fair division of community assets and debts. We also have extensive experience in divorces involving complex property issues, ownership of businesses, hidden assets and other matters.
- Child support — Whether you are entitled to receive child support or must pay it, our firm will work to obtain a fair child support order based on the realities of your situation.
- Family violence — We can address issues involving spousal abuse and, if necessary, represent you in civil proceedings regarding the issuance of an emergency order.
- Same-sex family issues — Our firm can address issues involving same-sex divorce, child custody, estate planning and other matters.
Contact the Shapiro Law Firm
For more information about family law representation at the Shapiro Law Firm, contact us and schedule an appointment for an initial consultation. Get the answers you deserve and discuss your case with us by calling 972-423-0033 today.