Defense for Felony and Misdemeanor Crimes
If you have been arrested and are facing criminal charges in Texas, you need to understand your rights and your options for protecting those rights. At the Shapiro Law Firm in Plano, our attorneys know that just because you were charged with a crime does not mean that you are guilty of one and that every client deserves an attorney who can provide experienced and aggressive criminal defense.
At the Shapiro Law Firm in Plano, our lawyers handle a wide range of criminal offenses throughout Collin County and the Dallas-Fort Worth area. We take the time to understand our clients and their cases and are available to clients 24 hours a day, seven days a week for their convenience.
To talk with one of our attorneys, call us at 972-423-0033.
Experienced Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers
The Shapiro Law Firm provides criminal defense for all misdemeanor and felony crimes in Texas, including:
- DWI and DUI offenses — We stand up for the rights of clients facing drunk driving charges, including charges such as felony drunk driving (felony DWI) and underage DWI/DUI.
- Drug crimes — Our firm handles all levels of federal and state drug offenses, including possession, possession with intent to sell/distribute, trafficking and manufacturing.
- Sex crimes and Internet sex crimes — Whether you are accused of a sex offense such as rape or a sex crime using a computer and the Internet, we can help.
- Domestic violence — Family violence and domestic assault accusations can change the entire course of your life; you need aggressive defense from an experienced attorney.
- Juvenile crimes — Juveniles who are accused of sex offenses and other underage crimes face an even more serious impact on their lives and futures due to their age.
- Violent crimes — Prosecutors are aggressive in their pursuit of convictions in violent offense cases, especially those involving assault, murder, manslaughter and weapons charges.
- White collar crimes — Accusations of a white collar offense such as fraud or embezzlement are extremely serious and need experienced representation.
Many cases involve search and seizure issues, problematic police stops, lack of Miranda warnings and other violations of a suspect’s constitutional rights. Our firm will thoroughly investigate your stop and arrest to determine if the police and other law enforcement officials treated you properly. We will take the time to fully understand the circumstances of your situation.
Protecting Your Rights, Preserving Your Freedom
Texas has a reputation for being tough on crime, as well as having extremely serious penalties for criminal convictions. The consequences of an arrest and conviction can include jail, fines and a criminal record. These can have a devastating impact on your life.
It is important to hire a Collin County criminal defense attorney as soon as possible to learn what to expect in the criminal justice process. The Shapiro Law Firm will fight for your rights and freedom every step of the way.